Pages

My Blog List

Sunday 29 July 2012

MR Writer! Something About You

I don't have to tell you what my views and ideas about life are, but the thing is ,it will be so vain of a reader to read without knowing little or much about the writer. Am one person that hates seeing downed spirit. When people cry in the dark, it's always like a burden to me and all I want to do right there is to give them some words of hope and something to make them happy. I don't relate with people with prejudice. I don't mind what you practice, I don't mind where you are from. What am most concerned about is how motivated are you, What drives you not what you drive. I don't ask people "Can you be like chris brown?". I never wish my girlfriend was Rihanna, I just take everybody as the person they are because there's reason why you are you.All I do is I want everyone to feel special because we created by a special God in a special way. The best way of motivating people is to love them the way they are. That's just little about mister writer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Samgbotemi@gmail.com