Pages

My Blog List

Monday 21 January 2013

sweet bitter experience


. You think you are emotionally abused? Yes?? No??? I tell you if all you do is spend your emotion on someone who does not worth it then you are also emotionally abusing yourself. But I've heard stories and have experienced this. But I want to share the story of a friend with you, after reading it please comment and advise my friend. *warning this will be a Long post but will be an emotional, interesting and a thoughtful one. My friend is a lady anyway and let us assume she's dammy by name. This is her story..... "I met my ex when I was 19/20 at a time when I was already emotionally weak from my personal and family situations at the time. He was a year older than me. He has a figure of LeBron and a face of Chris brown. This is just to let you know how hot he is! We were working together in the same company where I did my IT(industrial Training), he was a permanent . He said he fell in love with me at first sight and, at that time, had sought to find out as much about me as possible (took about a month) before he finally approached me. I was eager to make new friends and meet new people within the company. I wasn't attracted to him at first and we became quick friends. After a few weeks, he began the chase. He bought me flowers, wrote me poems in different languages lol, declared his love for me over and over. I rejected him time and time again but he was persistent. He told everyone that I was the one and he would not give up until he got me. For about 2 months, he'd come to my house with new antics, new jokes, new toys to cheer me up whenever he thought I was down (he knew about my family problems). I was becoming more and more attracted to him with each passing day. I thought he must've believed I was really special to pursue me so relentlessly. I finally agreed to start dating him when I noticed I missed him whenever he was not around. (Butterflies in my tummy finally) *giggles* . The first few months of our relationship were what romantic fantasies are made of. He took me on several trips, one of which was a trip to see gbotemi at ife, to see the Zoo, Ooni's palace and insisted on paying for everything because he wanted to take care of me. His family was much wealthier than mine and my family always had difficulty making ends meet. And I was hoping to marry him soon as I leave sch, though I had 2years more. He told me constantly that he loved me and I was perfect for him. He bought me expensive jewlry, we went to several formal events where he surprised me with gorgeous evening gowns and beautiful boquets of flowers. He treated my siblings and my parents with the utmost respect. He would spoil my sisters and parents with gifts. For any place I wanted to go, he would pick me up in his car and drive me around so that I wouldn't tire out from driving. I was in heaven. I felt so lucky to have a guy who treated me so well. And I always want it to last forever. And sometimes when he demands for sex, I always give it to him like if you can do all this sweet things for me, then you deserve a sexual treat. During our one and half years of relationship I lost count of the number of times we had sex but the figure should be more than 300 times if not exaggerating. Lemme give you a gist about one night with him *winks*. After leaving a social function together, we booked a room at Megavons hotel in Ikeja (a subsidiary of WAEC). After having our bath, I was too tired to do anything than lie down and sleep. But he asked for sex, I didn't want to make him sad, so I let him slide his finger through, was wet already and he did me strong thing. On too many occasions sef, he will try to grab my ass or boobs in public which I take because I love him. Then, subtly, things began to change. His job demanded more of his time. He started to work more overtime, so I started to spend time with my friends and meeting new people. Whenever I was out, he would call me and demand to know where I was. If I missed the phone call due to the lack of reception or being in a noisy crowded room, he would yell at me for it. He would accuse me of being with someone else, that I've been sleeping around. So I would spend a couple of hours trying to apologise to him for not picking up his calls and that I'll not do it again. He'd say that I had to drop everything I was doing, no matter if i was spending time with my family or friends or working, I had to pick up. He would lose his temper on little things like me eating and dropping crumbs in his car, me not cutting my hair into the short style he liked, me wearing heels (because it slowed me down while I was walking). All the clothes I wore had to cover me completely. I would be subjected to his anger if I had anything on that revealed a sliver of my cleavage or an inch of stomach flesh. So it looks like am irritating him but I always want to think it's because am not treating him good enough. But I told myself am not taking this anymore when we went to the same social outing differently. I was sitting with my friends and he was with his friends too. I decided to leave him and let him enjoy. But I was looking at him jealously and he didn't have any idea I was in there with him. A lady left the table he was sitting, at that moment I felt like visiting the comfort station. The comfort station has toilets and wash tubs at one side. So I was in the toilet, the girl that left his table was washing her face then my He came in and I heard him say to the girl that "baby am sorry I dump that piece of tramp for you, I spent all I have on her and her family but am sorry and am here to stay with you now". I rushed out of the toilet and reflexively slapped him, he gave me a multiple of 6. This wasn't the first time though, there cases of messages that I can't decipher but I trusted him. After that incidence he sent me text messages begging me and that I should come back to him. No I don't know what to do, is it to break up with him or not because we haven't broken up officially. But after this I wondered, is it that I gave in to him too early? Is it because don't spend much time together lately? Am I a pest? Or he did all d mr nice guy thing because he wanted my body? Confused!!! But all I can say is have been emotional abused by the one I love. And I can't do this any more. " So that's the story from dammy, no one is a master in relationship. But little advice won't be bad. Just pass a comment and encourage my friend.

8 comments:

  1. This is too Harsh, don't take him back. You r a golden globe not a tramp.
    Keep up the good work, reflections!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The guy doesn't worth ur love, forget abt him and move on. It might be difficult tho, u just have to brace up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The only way through is the way out. There's no love in this. Pls don't take him back

    ReplyDelete
  4. U deserve what he did, simple!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's obvious my dear Dammy that your so called "boy friend" has CHANGED from who he used to be. I will say you move on with your life without him appering in the picture.This might be difficult for you I guess, but with a determining spirit, you will push through.

    ReplyDelete
  6. its easy for everyone to say she should move on.. the turth is its going to be hard.. i hope you realise you are worth more. yes! family and personal problems would leave you vulnerable.. but you need all the strength and determination. you dont need this kind of person in ur life. you have enough problems already.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice comment francessia, we hope to see more of your comments on our posts.

      Delete
  7. Thanks guys, we really appreciate your comments.

    ReplyDelete

Samgbotemi@gmail.com