Pages

My Blog List

Wednesday 29 May 2013

Not Just The Neat Outlook



I wanted to put this on my pm but I didn't want to bug my friends with myriad of PMs. So I was like maybe I should put it into one and let you know how I feel.

When people dress up, swag up and 'man' up designers, I'm always like "waoh he/she is cute" or "I like his/her footwear". But after the first look, I go with a thought like though he/she is fine on the outside but is s/he truly fine on the inside. The neat /cute outlook of a beautiful lady is not the definition of her neatness or cuteness. When a guy drops his pant below the waist, all I say in my mind is hope he's wearing a neat boxers.

I've seen neat girls, that every guy wanna be with but once u open their shirts, tuck your finger into cannanland, you won't just like what you are doing. A girl or guy should know that after the outlook, opposite sex will want to know what the inside is like.

I'm not a guy with many designer clothes, infact maybe with no designer shirt but I've got the inside so clean. I get new boxers in interval of 3weeks.... Atleast as a guy you should have not less than 10 boxers.

A girl shouldn't just fluck around with just 2 bras , atleast you shld have 5, and atleast a dozen panties. Because even if you wear a vera wang gown, after that a guy will love to see the bra and panties.

As a guy you should wear clean underwear, because when your underwear is neat, that shii get girls nut. I flunt my boxers and my TRY and LUX underwear because that's just how to prove that I'm neat, not the outlook.

And to be more serious, we should learn how to shave. Some girls want HEAD but hates shaving, please can you eat a fowl with feathers on it?? It is really disgusting. Shave your pubic hair and armpit .

Girls! Forget the outlook of some of these guys, start checking their underwear and their pubic hair.

Not a lenghthy something, but that's all I got. Share your views by commenting.

1 comment:

Samgbotemi@gmail.com