Pages

My Blog List

Friday 25 January 2013

graduation excitement


Whew! It been 6years I graduated last but am graduating in some hours time. I can't say am nervous but let me say I am a bit, I'm really looking forward to the next few hours . Graduation is an exciting moment in one's life.......the excitement of being done with school if not finally at least for some months or years maybe is something to rejoice for. So we are getting a degree and we are moving on, that's so it (what we wanted). There's this relief , the burden of over night classes been done with, no more Dr idowu's 'problemted', I won't be seeing Dr fasiku's big shirts. Am not going to miss that hating look on HOD's face. And most of us can't even sleep, it's an amazing feeling! The last paper is the last test as an undergraduate. Sorry, gimme a second chance, lemme get my story straight. Oh! The story is we are graduating in some hours time. It's not all about graduating 'anyways', looking forward to what the future holds is part of it, the anticipation of exploring the world is what we can't wait to do. Not just writing this for myself, to all OAU finalists, am happy for 'us' all. The future will be so bright we'd need a sun shade to see it, lol! Celebrate your great and little efforts over the years. !!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Men! It wasn't an easy ride, for some us we started this jorney 5 yrs ago(PD). All thanks to God the jorney will end soon. Will miss some peeps tho. Hope to see you at the top....... Cheers!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No more Idowu! Praise Master Jesus!! *shakes fake bum vigorously*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy for you guys. How I wish I could be graduating now and be free like you guys. I so much envy your freedom. I wish y'all the best in this 'funny' life.

    ReplyDelete

Samgbotemi@gmail.com