Pages

My Blog List

Wednesday 16 January 2013

OLUWAJUWONLO


And in her own words it is not her silver jubilee, it is her Zinc jubilee. That's how funny she can be most times. My godmother is one person you are not lucky to have, I get jealous when people try to share her with me not because am too possesive but because she's too precious and I don't want to share her with anyone. To say I love you is an understatement. She's a rare woman of rare qualities and that's just least about the praiseworthy things about her. My mom in whom I am well pleased. And it's your birthday "godmoda"......... I salute your courage through life, when there's happiness you smile, when there's reason to be sad you choose to be happy because you know that depression is no good food to the soul. Those moments that we laughed about, that bugging issue we discussed, the number of times we don't sleep because we just wanna be there for each other. The promises of loving each other no matter what the situation might be. Your life to me is a metaphor to me. Your life is a stage of "dramas" and your courage the theme of all the plays. Love you for the tears we shed together, admire you for how move past every down casting moments. To me you are the best student of ecclesiastes chapter3vs1-6. You understand perfectly well that there's a time for everything. Just like your name OLUWAJUWONLO, you know that God is above all you enemies and trials. So what each time and tide carries is the doing of the Lord. And why would I forget the laugh that covers your cry? The people you love, those you just wanna say the opposite of love to. What about the smiles you have because of flexz, the anxiety you always have to talk to "godsis", the way you call abdulai your love. What about the BBM engagement u get from Efe? But the smile is cherish most is that that you have for MUM and Auntie Bisi. This two people will never stop loving you, and they are your own "humanic" solid rock, they 'gats' your back anytime anyday. To the woman I rely on and a woman whose love will never fade from my heart, a priceless jewel, it's your birthday.......enjoy and merry. Play Olamide like there's no 2mao. This is my little Gift to you. Love you till eternity's eternity.

3 comments:

  1. Awwwww *tears* I'm touched,don't even know what to say. What gift can be more than this and u in my life. I love u,always! And I pray for increase in wisdom,strength for u. U'll shine brighter than d morning star,and ur sun will not go dim neither will ur moon withdraw itself. I appreciate u dearest son!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. To our Dearest godmoda OLUWAJUWONLO, u r jst an epitome ☺f everytin excellent. I pray God grant u all ur heart desires without delay. We luv u much
    And †☺ u ♍Ɣ Dearest broda GBOTEMI, I pray God continue 2 enrich u in knowledge. Jst keep up d gud work, the Lord is ur strength

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ewo omo yen olohun juwon
    O fresh o clean,ko la bawon
    Awon boiz nja tori e, o ni ewo won
    Ijayi po,talo ma lawon
    Ehe ehe,tiwon ba won
    E pe olopa ko wa la won
    Abeg miss J ti juwon
    HBD J.momo, d oldest youngest mummy, badoooo noni
    Signed: YBNL captain. Flexzbaba Noni

    ReplyDelete

Samgbotemi@gmail.com