Pages

My Blog List

Tuesday 15 January 2013

What Do You Want In Life?


What do you want from life? Many people struggle with this question. Maybe you do too? Life can get so busy that we don’t have time to really think about what we want out of it. And when we do realize what we want, it can seem impossible to achieve. Since I came across Dr Myles Munroe's Pursuit of Purpose, I have always strived in finding purpose to everything I do or I try to know the Purpose of what I'm doing. The one thing I want out of life is purpose; to find my calling and live it. To some, all they want in Life is to live a meaningful life. That is, in the end, to be able to say I made a positive change that had a major effect on a large community (leaving the world better off somehow). These people only want to live a good life that's worth remembering. Just like a friend with "MR GOODLIFE" as a nickname. There are people who only want in life productivity in life. To experience a paradigm shift that helps them view challenges differently, especially relating to self discipline and motivation. Their productivity will be achieved as a matter of finding one's talent, dedication, self discipline and self confidence. In the light of these reasons, it seems that what most people yearn for is peace, to be relieved of self-doubts, to engage in meaningful work and to be happy. Happiness is all we want in Life. No one wakes up and asks God for sadness. We want a life where there's freedom, and that my many obligations would not be an obstacle to feel free. To know that what I’m doing is worthwhile – the work I do, the way I live my life and interact with people. What do you want in Life? There are many things we want in life that are not here. What would you love to add to the reasons above? Please offer us your thoughts in the comments.

3 comments:

  1. I want to be hapi and make a difference

    ReplyDelete
  2. Insightful and thoughtful that all I could come up to... The sky is blue, dreams are endless, aspire high, conquer the world, future is here already and it's you and me bro

    ReplyDelete
  3. Itz wat one wants in lyf dat keeps one going i.e it ll serve as a drive in achieving one's plan. Knowing wat u want in lyf makes u a beta person. As 4 me, I want 2 b reckoned wiv wherever I find myself

    ReplyDelete

Samgbotemi@gmail.com