Pages

My Blog List

Wednesday 30 January 2013

Oloko mi wa s'aye (my driver to the world)




Apake, omo motomori
You are the sunlight in my day,
You are the moon I see far away.
You are the tree I lean upon,
You are the one that makes troubles be gone.
You are the one who taught me life,
How not to fight, and what is right.
You are the words inside my song,
You are my love, my life, my mom.
You are the one who cares for me,
You are the eyes that help me see.
You are the one who knows me best,
When it's time to have fun and time to rest.
You are the one who has helped me to dream,
You hear my heart and you hear my screams.
Afraid of life but looking for love,
I'm blessed for God sent you from above.
You are my friend, my heart, and my soul
You are the greatest friend I know.
You are the words inside my song,
You are my love, my life, my Mom.



I'm so happy my mom is a year older today!!!!!!!!

Mom has been with me every step of the way during my life, even when she wasn’t exactly “with” me. While there are a great deal of things I’ve done with some help from others, Mom has been there to help me whenever I’ve needed it. Sure, there are certain things I’ve inherited from her.

Every seed of you is a blessing, you gave me a wonderful DAODU, Sir Bayor (man of the house) and an amazing bereolu (mother of the house), Ope. Not to forget my ever loving abigbeyin, oluwabukola aduke and you gave us Adeniyi as the dad everyone is praying to have. I celebrate you today and I'll nevr forget the countless scoldings which gave us the proper moral upgbringing.

Iya mi, iya rere ki ni un o a fi san ore ati itoju nla ti o ti se fun mi. Orisa bi iya osi, o gbe mi si inu fun osun mesan, gbanko (big) bayi ni mo ri nigba to bi mi. Iya mi un o se gbagbe oun nla to gbese laye mi. Ki oba oke ko'je ko pe laye ko le jeun omo. Aridunu iya ni ki eledua ko se iya mi fun mi.

All I want to say to my mother is Happy birthday to you................... My driver to this mundane world.............. I love and cherish you.

2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday mummy Falade! Ounje omo koni koro lenu yin. Emi gigun ati lafia ni Oluwa yoo fi ta yin loore. Amin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to Iya Bayo, I wish her long life and prosperity. My prayer is she will reap the fruit of her labour. Like my dad will always say, she will be there to see you to a point where you won't be afraid anymore( won a le sin e de ibi ti eru oni ti ba e).

    ReplyDelete

Samgbotemi@gmail.com