Pages

My Blog List

Tuesday 12 February 2013

I wish..........





sigh...

Some days I really wish that I could run away..far away. Somewhere undiscovered, I wish

I could live on the side of a mountain somewhere on a beautiful island. With nothing

but the sound of the wind and crashing waves. Nothing to worry about.no war.no poverty.

no children dying.no drugs. no global warming.no aids.no terrioris (boko)m.no pain.no

fighting.no fear.no corrupt governments.no broken hearts.no stress.no ulcers. That


place would be beautiful.children would be happy.families will join together in peace.

sigh.

Maybe we all need that peaceful place, where there is absolute peace and the mind is free from all negative thoughts and negative people.

But I've to stop running away from the predicaments of life and time. For nothing stays foerever.

We all are captives of our inability to make a change....why run away?? Why not face the challenges and make this place that imaginary peaceful island we think about.

Winners don't quit, that should be the anthem. The only peaceful island of no terrorism
, No cry, etc is the metaphorical paradise.

I don't need to run away, I just have to face it! I'm a winner..........and you know what winners don't do...........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Samgbotemi@gmail.com