Pages

My Blog List

Thursday 7 February 2013

Love, Friendship And Betrayal (episode 2)




So I have to tell you the concluding part of debola's story. Got too many pings, mails and calls that ' we want to know what happened'.

Ok for those who missed it. 'Debola's trusted friend tolani snatched 'demola, her husband to be (in a marriage that was 3weeks away). And months later, Grace (another friend of debola) rushed in with an invitation card for tolani and demola's wedding.


So after checking the cover page up to a million times, I took the courage to check the address and other things on the card. Tears rolled down my eyes several times but Grace was there to help me with tissues. 'Everything will be alright', grace said. I told grace, Please can we go for the wedding just to honour our friend. 'I hate you, you are too weak and that's why they toiled with your emotions....' Grace screamed in her tiny but loud voice. I begged her and because she loves me, she agreed.

We got there late. They were still at church tho' but not on the order where the pastor would asked if there's anyone who doesn't want them to be joined together. But when the couple faced the church for closing prayer they were surprised and stunned. I and Grace had mixed feelings (happy for a friend but sad she did that to me).

At the reception, they both came to us. 'You are really wicked and mean, you cheap slut. Am not like her, I'll talk and you can't do anything' grace said gracefully. And from my shattered heart with a shambled voice, I cried 'tolani and demola you didn't do anything to me, infact you guys thought me one lesson about life , so I wish you both a blissful home'. They were relieved, I guessed from their facial expression and they danced all through.

I and grace headed to the club because I wanted to forget about them immediately after the reception...... I told grace ' I'll enjoy myself today, get naughty and grind every guy's balls'. 'Oh! I love that spirit' she replied.

But on our way to the club, I drived and series of thoughts started flowing in. From how I met demola, years we've spent together, the bond we shared. I thought about tolani too but I was like I have grace. But I don't have anyone to replace demola for now.


'Debola! Debola! Debola!' Grace shouted. Those were the last words I heard. The next word I had was 'ma'am how are you feeling now?' by a nurse.
I've been lying (unconscious) on hospital bed for a week and half. I asked the nurse where grace was and she said grace went home to get me clothes and other stuffs. I was guessing until this handsome, tall and fresh doctor came in. He's a fresh graduate, maybe! I couldn't figure out his other measure of hotness because I was just getting up from my everlasting one week and half sleep.
When "hawt" guys talk, the words are hot too! And the first four "hawt" words. 'Happy for you, miss!'. I giggled(blushed). Grace entered and ran to me in tears , hugged me passionately. So she told me we had an accident when I was thinking....... She wasn't affected in a bit. But the doctor was there, as I cry I look at the doctor and smile with my heart. But this smile ended when he said the words that made me cry and hate him. 'Ma, you have ruptured your ribs , which affected your spinal cord. So for now and maybe a year or two you won't be able to walk'.
Share your stories with us. - samgbotemi@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. Adeshina @teamdavidoOBO7 February 2013 at 12:29

    Sad,all coz of luv.luv happens naturally n wen d ryt pson coms,u will knw it n dey won't go nowhr,dnt sweat urself ova nobdy.no1 is worth diein 4...Jesus don did it.Nyc1 bro

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww....so sad.... Be it wickedness,Be it kindness neither goes unrepaid-EVA....

    ReplyDelete

Samgbotemi@gmail.com